Monday, June 20, 2016

Phu Quoc - The perfect place to stay.

Like something out of a Graeme Green novel.


Our scooters are being delivered.

“Like a dream come true.”

Some friends in Vietnam told me they would advise me of the very best places to visit on my holiday from Australia. Without their recommendation i probably would not have found out about this gem. The hotel itself is beautiful and well constructed. The pool is clean and fresh. The food is remarkably good. We went over to the beach for a night stroll and the water was sparking in the moonlight. We visited Rory's Bar which is right out on the beach and so idyllic and atmospheric I thought it could only exist in a movie not in real life.

What really shone out, above the rest, was how friendly and accommodating the staff were. They made me feel like family. I would give this place ten stars out of five if I could.

Contact Info

Phu Quoc Resort Ocean

http://www.oceanphuquoc.com/

https://goo.gl/maps/aNV9EGA6HAN2

Address: 4, Cua Lap Hamlet, Duong To Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province
Phone number: 077 370 3228
Email: ocean.phuquoc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment